The focus of my research is piano performance (live concerts, CBC broadcasts, CD recordings) both as soloist and as collaborative pianist in chamber music (small musical groups) or in duo repertoire, partnering a singer or instrumentalist. Although my range of musical interest and expertise covers the broad standard repertoire, recent focus has been on music of last decades of the nineteenth century and the earlier decades of the twentieth-century. My second CD recording featured British and American composers and my most recent performances have been of Spanish composers such as Isaac Albéniz, Manuel de Falla, Enrique Granados, and Joaquin Turina.
1. CD "The Evocative Piano" solo piano music of William Baines, Cyril Scott, Frederick Delius, Edward John Moeran, John Ireland, Leo Smith, John Alden Carpenter, Charles Griffiths (2002)
2. CD"Poems for Piano" solo piano music of Ernest Bloch, Frank Bridge, Edward MacDowell, Cyril Scott, Alexander Scriabin (1997)
3. CD"The 1999 Indian River Festival Compilation CD" -- two excerpts as collaborative pianist with soprano and violin soloists. (2000)
4. Indian River Festival Performances with CBC Radio Halifax broadcasts (1996-2001)
5. Innumerable concerts and broadcasts locally, regionally, across Canada, and in the USA, Russia, Belgium and the UK. (1969 to the present)