The current areas of research include industry sector and cluster research, market, regulatory and risk management research, drug reimbursement systems research, and health equity research.
1. Casper S., Krause J., MacNevin A. "The Prince Edward Island Bioscience Cluster: Creating a Knowledge-Based Economy." Building the Case for Biotechnology: Management Case Studies in Science, Laws, Regulations, Politics, and Business. Logo Press. (2010)
2. Krause J. Balancing R&D and Commercialization Teams to Maximize Early Market Entry The Center for Business Intelligence’s Thirt Annual Forum on Early Stage Product Development and Commercialization Strategies for the Bio/Pharmaceutical Industry. February 2007. Presentation.
3. Krause J. Aligning R&D and Commercial to Increase Productivity. The Center for Business Intelligence’s Second Annual Forum on Early Stage Commercialization Strategies for the Bio/Pharmaceutical Industry. April 2006. Presentation.
4. Krause J. Optimizing Productivity in a Matrix Structure. Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s Third Annual Strategic Resource Management Conference on The Key to Increasing R&D Productivity. December 2005. Presentation.
5. Mueller T., Weisenberger H., Brickl R., Narjes H., Himmmelsbach F., Krause J. Profound and Sustained Inhibition of Platelet Aggregation by Fradafiban, a Nonpeptide Platelet Glycoprotein IIb/IIIa Antagonist, and Its Orally Active Prodrug, Lefradafiban, in Men. Circulation 96 (4) 1130-1138 (1997)
Dr. Steven Casper, Keck Graduate Institute
Tufts Center for the Study of Drug Development
UBC Centre for Health Services and Policy Research